[TR] How does the glass bee-hive stay on?

dorpaul dorpaul at bellsouth.net
Sun Dec 20 12:54:49 MST 2009

How does the glass bee-hive blinker globe stay on the car body?

It's a dumb question and I would have thought I'd be able to figure it out,
but I'm temporaily stuck.  I thought I would start the re-wiring process.
It's no wonder I'm so slow.

Also, I squeezed the blinker's rubber thru the hole inside of the trunk so
that it's partly outside and waiting for the glass globe.  I think this is
like the picture in the Moss Catalog.  I also have all the parts.  (I think)

Thanks, Paul          60 TR3