[TR] Lucas like, switches

Jim Wallace grandfatherjim at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 15:45:18 MST 2009

I've "upgraded" to the Dan Masters wiring kit in my 3a and want to include
four-way flashers, a manually controllable electric fan, and possibly a
couple of other things that need switches.
Does anyone know of a North American source of switches that look like this?
http://www.autoelectricsupplies.co.uk/product/251

Ideally I'd like a DPDT for the flashers but if they aren't made I'll just
use a SPST to toggle a relay, but, extra work.
Or for that matter, anyone have a stash of period switches in OK condition?

Also, looking for a couple of little panels like the ones at the bottom of
this page:

http://www.holden.co.uk/displayproducts.asp?sg=1&pgCode=020&sgName=Electrical&pgName=Switches&agCode=0502&agName=Toggle+Switches&pageno=3

-but shipping from the UK is really high...
TIA,
Jim Wallace
2TS81417LO