[TR] LBC?

jimmuller at rcn.com jimmuller at rcn.com
Fri Aug 28 10:52:16 MDT 2009

> > the answer was 36-48 hours!  It is about $6.00 at
> > PG&E rates.

> So let me get this straight:  Modern R&D on electrical for
> cars is just about level of the Lucas in my 50 year old
> Triumph.

And in its day you could probably fill your TR3's tank for way less than $6.00!  What would that be adjusted for inflation, I wonder?  In today's dollars the Tesla is way cheaper to run.  Yeah, and if you can afford it in the first place you probably don't need to worry about the cost of the juice.
--
Jim Muller