[TR] Not good with electrical

acekraut11 at aol.com acekraut11 at aol.com
Thu Aug 27 13:20:33 MDT 2009

 I have a 71 so I dont have to worry about this situation, but the biggest problem I see about having the light only come on when the switch is on for lights is getting into the trunk at night AFTER you have turned off the car.? I am not in the habit of coming home from the grocery store after dark, leave the engine running, unload the groceries then return to shut off the car?? Or it would be pretty hard to turn off the headlight switch after you had removed everything from the trunk and your hands were full of whatever was in the trunk.? So, what do those people who have 74 and on up cars do in that type of a situation?