[TR] Cool TR8

McGaheyRx at aol.com McGaheyRx at aol.com
Thu Aug 27 07:04:42 MDT 2009

Thanks Eric

The article was a long time coming - the pictures (which I haven't  seen)
were taken in the spring of 2008 when Jim Donnelly was in Charlotte for  the
Spring Autofair - it was over a year before he called back to write the
article - then he said it would be in the Sept issue - apparently it got
bumped to the October issue - i haven't received mine yet, so i still haven't
seen it.

Cheers,
Jack Mc

In a message dated 8/26/2009 7:44:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,