[TR] Tool Storage

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Thu Aug 27 06:50:10 MDT 2009

Terry,
The November issue of Classic Motorsports has as the cover story "Build Your
Perfect Shop" http://classicmotorsports.net/ It looks like it covers
everything from the ultimate dream garage to the bargain garage. Might be
some ideas for you.

Are you going to Stowe for the Invasion?

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection
Toyota 5 Speed & Nissan LSD