[TR] Tool Storage

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Thu Aug 27 05:50:30 MDT 2009

Never had a garage before.B  Now the structure is up, steel roof on,
electricityB in.B  This weekend I finish putting the siding on.B  The
insulation people will coming next week to spray the foam.B  The chimney is up
and maybe something this winter I can afford a wood stove and garage doors!

So, Now that I'm getting close, am beginning to think about organization.B  My
tools are everywhere.B  Some in a small box I carry in the TR3A.B  Some in a
bigger yard sale plastic tool box.B  Some in the cellar because I rarely use
them.B

Will be putting up some pegboard.B  Saves space,B but I don't like having to
walk to get tools when I'm scrunched into a project.B

So...does anybody have experience with a rolling tool chest they like and a
reasonably priced source for it?B

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A

New Hampshire