[TR] TR3A fuel evaporation

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Mon Aug 24 16:51:18 MDT 2009

>Me too. B Just for clarity, TRF is reselling the heat shields from Joe A.
>Several people have claimed that they actually notice better fuel mileage as
>well, meaning the amount of fuel being boiled away is significant.

Question, not an answer:B  Is 80 degrees F. really hot enough to cause vapor
lock without something else?

FWIW, I've installed the heat shields and have had no problems.B  Then again,
I drove the car a couple of seasons without a problem anyway.

Maybe it's karma, since clearly I am the hottest thing in my '3A?

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A

New Hampshire