[TR] Exhaust manifold paint and Pump prime

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Sun Aug 23 06:38:43 MDT 2009

I'll let the engine experts answer those questions but I used POR-15
Manifold paint with excellent results:
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/ManifoldRepair.htm  It still looks as good 2
years later.

As far as rebuilding hydraulic components...........that's one area that I
leave to the pros or buy new. I know guys who have had excellent results
rebuilding the M/C, Calipers etc and others who have had them fail
completely within a short period of time. I like knowing my brakes will work
when I need them.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection