[TR] Smells and wives

Kinderlehrer Kinderlehrer at comcast.net
Sat Aug 22 12:09:19 MDT 2009

I think I started the discussion with a question about losing gas through
the overflow. I think I solved that problem with Randal's suggestion to
remove the overflow and vent the gas cap. Worked fine on this morning's run
but no long trips yet.  Most of the times I have had gas smells in the
garage, however, were from leaks from various places in the carbs.
Complaints went down after rebuilding them.
Bob