[TR] Super glued light lens.

tom white tswhitez123 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 22 10:08:31 MDT 2009

>I tried superglueing the back tubular plastic (the part that holds the bulb)
>back onto the lens, but I don't think it will last.

I have a false veneer front tooth.  Over the last twenty years the veneer has
come
loose from it's gold bridge mount several times.  I would go to my dentist and
he
would use every adhesive he had to glue the veneer back in.  In 2007 two days
before
I was to leave for Europe the veneer came loose again.  I cleaned the back of
the
veneer and the gold mount with alcohol and dried them with a can of office
air.
I then glued the veneer back in place with super glue.  It has worked fine for
over
two years.  You may be surprised how long it works on you dash light.

Best regards,
Tom