[TR] Bronze bushing in flywheel

Wayne rengrave at verizon.net
Fri Aug 21 12:48:14 MDT 2009

I just ordered a new bronze bushing from TRF (I want the best fit I can
get).
I will be installing the Magic Clutch Kit from TRF. I beleive it comes with
a Koyo bearing with TRF bronze bushing.
I will be using Bear grease that also came from TRF on the bearing/gearbix
shaft with anti-seise on the splines.

I also ordered a new light switch while I was at it (my switch is very loose
in the dash and the connections on the back are bad.)
I also need a new WIPE/WASH plastic light lens for the dash, the one that is
mounted under the wiper/washer control on my 73 TR6.
TRF said they are not available, no source available to reproduce them.
Does anybody know where I can get one?
I tried superglueing the back tubular plastic (the part that holds the bulb)
back onto the lens, but I don't think it will last.
Apparently the heat of thee bulb dries up the plastic tube over the years
and the tube cracks.

Wayne
73 TR6