[TR] TR3A Grill Opening

Carl TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Fri Aug 21 12:54:27 MDT 2009

interesting - I have two - with almost exactly the same dimensions as yours.
So, as someone else stated, it appears that the opening as been 'squashed'
about 3/4".

Now, I just need to figure out how to force the mouth open a bit without
creating havoc.   Tom - I'll take you up on your offer to call tomorrow
morning.

Thanks to all...
Carl