[TR] TR3A Grill Opening

THOMAS FANSHER tfansher at comcast.net
Thu Aug 20 12:41:42 MDT 2009

I measured my two and this is what I came up with. Roughly 42" across the
widest part of the mouth on the body and 8" tall.
One grill measures 42.5" wide (with the lip) and one measures 42.25". the
42.5" grill is 8.5" tall and the other is 8.25" tall including the lip. The
"shorter" grill is installed and some bowing may make for the shorter
measurements.
Hope this helps.
Tom