[TR] Replacement bolts

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Thu Aug 20 17:09:12 MDT 2009

> Don't know if any are used on a TR3, but there are also lots
> of other less-common sizes that are nonetheless standard too.

Oh yes, of course.  There are also some other odd sizes found on a TR3, like
the 7/16-32 threads on the shift lever, and the M5-.75 threads on the tach &
speedo mounting studs; not to mention BA (British Association) threads in
many places.  I was only trying to list the NF sizes used.

1/4-27 isn't listed in my chart; but there is a 1/16-27 NPT thread that is
only slightly larger than 1/4".  And there are a few NPT threads on a TR3 as
well.

-- Randall