[TR] Little League Champs

rbtr3a at cox.net rbtr3a at cox.net
Thu Aug 20 09:24:26 MDT 2009

The Warner Robins LL girls softball team. Won the World Series Game last night 14 to 2.

Thank you to those who responded to the donation call for their  expenses.  Once the checks are collected I will take them to the Association. I will make a big presenters check on behalf of the Triumph Community.

I know we all spend thousands of dollars on our LBC an investment that usually sit in our garages.  But your donation are in the lives of these  youth  will produce memories that last for ever.

So on behalf  of the Warner robins Little league we thank you.

One down one to go the Boys start world series play tomorrow

Thank you
Ronnie Babbitt
Sent from my BlackBerry. smartphone with SprintSpeed