[TR] Block wedges

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Tue Aug 18 13:29:06 MDT 2009

I believe they are just wooden wedges that get tapped into place. One change
you might want to consider is the steel block that Marc Goldblatt produces
to replace the alloy one you're trying to install. It totally eliminates the
risk of stripping the threads in the alloy block.
http://www.imaconstruction.com/sealingblock.htm  BTW.... He used to supply
neoprene wedges to use but has since found that the old wooden ones do a
better job of sealing against leaks.

Bob

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U