[TR] TR4/4A/6 Door Window Glass Channel Felt

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Tue Aug 18 06:17:28 MDT 2009

No need to buy new channels. The easiest way to fix this problem is
documented here (http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/WindowChannel.htm) and all
you'll need is some heavy duty Velcro. It's an inexpensive way to fix the
problem that will last a long long time. Dozens of guys in the 6-Pack Forum
have used this technique with great results.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection
Toyota 5 Speed & Nissan LSD