[TR] TR4/4A/6 Door Window Glass Channel Felt

Roger Elliott elliottr at rmi.net
Mon Aug 17 21:07:09 MDT 2009

I purchased the window channels for a TR 250 from
http://www.macgregorukcarparts.com/  Part #: tr4-4a-250-d-6 US $29.00.
Much better than having to replace the steel channels that are in
perfect shape.

The parts are being shipped from Canada. I got them faster than the
website said to allow.

Roger Elliott