[TR] mild cam addition

Gary Nafziger nafzigerg at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 13 06:20:11 MDT 2009

I re-read my first email and thought I should clarify some. LOL  I do have a
lightened flywheel which makes more responsive acceleration but  also becomes
more "twitchy".  Maybe exagerating lumpy idle.
Also my car DOES IDLE  its not
that theres no idle...........I'm just going to have to learn to take off from
stop at 2,000 rpm instead of 1,000 and in cruising mode in 2nd and 3rd in town
keep it above or around 2,000.

I do love the power on the road.......very
strong and loves to run at 70 now.  I still have to connect overdrive and am
anxious to see how that feels on the road.

gary n.