[TR] Glass Polishing

Phil Bacon pboldtrix at juno.com
Wed Aug 12 12:40:49 MDT 2009

Before getting into the glass polishing project (which is fraught with damage
possibilities due to heat build up when polishing)  try cleaning your
windshield with a sponge and "Soft Scrub" (made by Chlorox - your wife
probably already has it in the kitchen).  Use moderate pressure in a circular
motion.  Soft Scrub has a very mild abrasive in it which really polishes off
mild scratches and years of discloloration.  Rinse very thoroughly with lots
of water and dry.  You'll be amazed at the results.
Phil Bacon 72 TR6, 67 MGBGT