[TR] TR4 steel wheel upgrade to wider wheel

Gary O'Hagan goh62agan at verizon.net
Tue Aug 11 20:59:47 MDT 2009

List,
As I'm putting this car back together, I'm thinking that I want  some
wheels that will give me some better road gripping.  Panasports 15x5.5
seem to be a pretty popular choice.  But I've seen some 16x7 Rota RB
wheels  on eBay that look similar at a lot better price.  So I'm asking
the List for any thoughts or recommendations.  I'd also like to know if
I need any spacers or other adaptation to swap out the wheels.
Thanks,
Gary O