[TR] TR3A gas tank vent pipe question

Alex ambritts at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 11 04:30:18 MDT 2009

Just a side note. Several of our club members had experienced a gas smell in
their garages. The culprit was the vent tube. I installed a brass valve
inline with the vent tube (small one) and mounted it on the boot panel. When
I park in the garage I can shut off the open vent tube and prevent the
gasoline smell in the garage.
Alex Manzo
59 TR3A