[TR] Measuring end float question

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Mon Aug 10 20:27:18 MDT 2009

Mark, I don't know the answer with certainty (regarding the Gunst
throw-out), but I'd certainly put pressure on the crank towards the
rear of the car to measure the "zero" position.  Then you can have
someone push on the clutch for the other end of movement (or pry the
front pulley forward gently).  Since everything is floating in oil it
shouldn't take too much pressure to move the crank fore and aft.

- Tony Drews.