[TR] Good Parts Triple Setup

Harrymague at aol.com Harrymague at aol.com
Mon Aug 10 12:05:08 MDT 2009

Driveability and maintenance:  No problems The alignment took some  doing.
I am not at home presently, but in Boston.  I get home  tonite.  Tomorrow
I'll try and send a couple of pictures of how I modified  part of the linkage
to work smoother.  I sent these to goodparts, but  didn't hear anything
back.  I would make sure the intake head is  flush.  Will save some of the
alignment problems.  I shaved the  gaskets between the head and intakes
manifolds to get a better alignment.   Problem was probably in my head, but not
sure.  Just took a lot of trial  and error.  One thing really don't like, but
can't do anything about is the  choke cable.  Only goes to two of the carbs.
When it is cold, my car  really doesn't like it!!!!  Once it is warm, big
improvement in idle and  midrange.  I really don't push the top end.  The fuel
line mod from  goodparts is great, big plus.  Tuning is easy as with two
carbs.  I'll  try and send those photos tomorrow.  Good Luck   Harry

In a message dated 8/10/2009 1:52:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,