[TR] This Saturday

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Sat Aug 8 20:43:02 MDT 2009

Sounds like a good time.  Last time I checked the route, it looked as
if every possible effort was made to avoid coming within 500 miles
of Salt Lake City.  Not surprising, I wasn't able to round up any
local interest back in the early planning stages.

On a side note, if you get some pictures you'd like to share, remember
you can't send them through the email lists, but you can go to
http://www.team.net/forums and post them in the Triumph section
there.

And for a note on the other side, thanks to those who recently sent in
contributions for Team.Net maintenance.  I, as well as thousands of
subscribers around the globe do appreciate it.

mjb.