[TR] This Saturday

TRDOCTOR at aol.com TRDOCTOR at aol.com
Sat Aug 8 19:42:53 MDT 2009

Had a handoff from BMCA at the OK welcome station at ~230pm.   They  had a
great turnout (didn't count but a least 6 cars)  GCT had 3  cars and 5
members.  Me in the '6, John and Tom in John's 6 and Janice and  Al in their TR7.
 We escorted John and Uncle Jack to the Homewood  suites.  John and I had a
delightful meat at the Fox and Hound (and a few  cold ones, too!!!!)  Had a
great time and let John go back to his room for  some R&R.  Meet back at
the hotel around 815 for a drive around Tulsa  and then back to the hotel for
a media opp @ 130.

Sam Clark
Green Country Triumphs
Member at Large