[TR] Daily Telegraph - TR4 Buyers guide

Don dkspence at telus.net
Wed Aug 5 23:48:40 MDT 2009

I agree with Randall. Jonmac told me as much when I queried him on the
subject a few years back.

I know you could buy some engine parts from the Massey- Ferguson
dealer a few years back but that was limited to tappets, push-rods and
maybe rockers and rocker shaft. Beyond that, smaller bore/pistons,
different crank throws, camshaft, etc. etc.