[TR] Daily Telegraph - TR4 Buyers guide now "Leland Lorry-GT"

Don dkspence at telus.net
Wed Aug 5 23:34:04 MDT 2009

The next time he does so ask him How his Leland Lorry GT is doing.
Suggest he re-install the clearance lamps and door signage to bring it
back to original.

Then invite him to run a serpentine cone set with that nose heavy
beast.   Must be something about the LLC-GT that affects their owners.
I've had similar experience with a Brit "C" owner. Most obnoxious twit
I ever met in "the hobby". Never did take me up on either a slalom
contest or a drag race. (Dial your own handicap)

Don
67-TR4A-sa
72-TR6