[TR] TR4A Scuttle Vent Installation

Ben Zwissler bjzwissler at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 21:04:17 MDT 2009

Help!  I'm looking for hints on how to install the scuttle vent seal and
actuating rod on my TR4A.  With the seal in place, it seems impossible
to get the screws in.  Also, I can't find any orientation that allows
the actuating rod to be installed when after the vent is installed.
Does it have to be installed before the vent is installed?  Does the end
of the rod enter from the "inside" or the "outside"?  (Appears to be
from the "inside" (from center of car going towards right fender).
Thanks for any help, I've spent too much time on trial and error on this
already so I'm hoping someones BTDT.

Ben......

--
Ben Zwissler