[TR] missing idle

Chip19474 at aol.com Chip19474 at aol.com
Tue Aug 4 13:28:54 MDT 2009

Gary,

This sounds like a Richard Good camshaft.....give him a ring and chat about
 your timing....I have a Kent Camshaft that is similar in profile to the
S-2  and I'm at about 20 degrees BTDC (total advance)........every engine is a
little  different when modified and while I'm not recommending that you
advance to my  setting, I think you're running too far retarded.  These
camshafts are  creating valve opening timings and duration that like to see spark
delivered  sooner than stock.....give Richard a call and see what he says

Chip Krout
Delaware Valley Triumphs, Ltd.
Skippack, PA
1976 TR6  CF57822U

In a message dated 8/4/2009 2:31:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,