[TR] TTA Stag on Tail of the Dragon

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Mon Aug 3 18:56:38 MDT 2009

Great video, reminds me of the Alpine Loop run that is coming up for the
British Motor Club of Utah on the 15th of this month.  Few trees and more
shear drops on those outside turns.

Has anyone exported John's comment about the motorcycle into a .WAV or .MP3
clip?  Would love to have it but am too technically challenged to rip it
from U-Tube.

Happy trail Sir John!

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L (On the road in 2009!)