[TR] Engine Oil Dye

Brian Jones tr4zest at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 13:01:49 MDT 2009

Bill,
"My TR3 is a leaker" will be truism to many.
A chain of FLAPS near me called PepBoys have a selection of dyes for
detecting leaks of different fluids: oil, coolant, and refrigerant maybe -
there is a selection of different dyes, anyway. PepBoys may be near you too.
Their dye display was next to the oil-additives grotto. They did not offer a
black light, however. This one may do:

http://www.selfdefenseproducts.com/6-Black-Light-p-16468.html

Good luck,

Brian