[TR] Master Cylinder help part II - PDWA

v6spitfireguy at cox.net v6spitfireguy at cox.net
Thu Apr 30 17:05:20 MDT 2009

Randall,
I have a copy of a 71 GT6 wiring diagram that has it - If you still want a
copy I'll have to scan it later though, and it probably wont come out all
that good, it's rather small.   - Basically a wire comes from the fuse box
(same terminal the ignition is connected to), then the brake warning light,
into a  four terminal bullet connector. The other end of that splits with
the brake line failure warning switch (PDWA), then to ground, wired in
parallel with the oil pressure warning lamp (from the bullet connector),
then the oil pressure switch, then to ground -

 Barry Schwartz