[TR] Master Cylinder help part II - PDWA

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Thu Apr 30 12:38:24 MDT 2009

> When you consider that the cars predating the PDWA don't have an oil
> failure light (or switch) would lead me to think that the lamp test was
> the prime
> motivator for their inclusion.

That's an interesting point, kind of.  Is the Stag the only Triumph with a
PDWA and no oil pressure gauge?  Certainly the Herald and Vitesse/Sports 6
had an oil pressure light (and no gauge), but I don't know if they were ever
fitted with a PDWA.  And I don't know anything about the Dolomite, except it
probably never got a PDWA (since AFAIK never officially imported to the US).

-- Randall