[TR] TR3A valve adjustment

DLylis at aol.com DLylis at aol.com
Tue Apr 28 05:14:52 MDT 2009

>I have rebushed my rockers

Terry,
That was the use of the "Royal I".  My reamers are not what I would
consider engine rebuild grade so I took the rockers off to a specialty machine
shop used by the local professional restorers to have the rockers rebushed and
 reamed to the new shaft, as well as the tips reground.  Other than that it
 is pretty straight assembly.
I emailed back to Randall that I let it cool overnight and set the valves
to loose .11, tight .12, etc and torqued all the jam nuts to 20 lbs and so
far,  so good.
Thanks
David

David  Lylis