[TR] Soda blast

Karl Vacek kvacek at ameritech.net
Sun Apr 26 09:32:10 MDT 2009

Harbor Freight has some.  If they're as nice as the cabinet I just bought
from them, they might be worth checking.  Of course, it is a pressure
vessel, and HF's would be made from Chinese steel...  But unless Eastwood
specifies where theirs come from, they're probably out of the same factory
as the Harbor Freight ones.

TIP Tools too - and Northern Tools - and others.

Karl