[TR] Paint

John Summers rivers2hills at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 17 00:16:10 MDT 2009

Who better to ask than Triumph owners!  What should I expect - within reason - to pay to have my TR6 repainted and repair a little rust?  I stopped by a custom restoration place a couple weeks ago and chatted with the owner explaining what I was looking for.  Not Maaco or Earle Scheibe but not his best paint job either.(he has an old Ford Coupe they restored and the paint is red - perfect for $55k)  Told him maybe he could point me in the right direction.
I'll ask you guys.  I don't much care about where the sun don't shine but where it does I'm thinking of changing from Frenchblue to a dark blue.
John Summers
Jacksonville, Fl
'74 TR6