[TR] Triumph door panels

Roger Elliott elliottr at rmi.net
Thu Apr 16 17:56:20 MDT 2009

Hi,

I am replacing the door windows in a TR250.

The biggest problem I am having is trying to get the door panels back
on.  Trying to line up all those clips with the holes in door is just
about driving me crazy.  I decided that not all of the clips are really
needed - but that doesn't help a lot.  It seems every clip has to be
positioned totally different than the one next to it.

Has anyone come up with a tick that makes this easier?  I know this is
probably crossing the line, but if I could find velcro with a low enough
profile, I would probably use that.  Unfortunately, all that I have seen
would make the door panel stick out too far.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Roger Elliott