[TR] [6pack] The Mitty at Road Atlanta (4/30 - 5/3)

Ted Schumacher tedtsimx at bright.net
Wed Apr 15 19:33:37 MDT 2009

Gary and list.  Please stop by our booth in the vendor area. We have a
vendor, flip open sides, trailer.  Inside display is t.shirts and will
have tables out front with parts, suspension stuff, gear starters,
brakes, stainless steel braid, etc.  If you need something brought to
the event, free shipping, please let me know as soon as you can. Thanks, Ted