[TR] TR4A Interior ?

Loumetelko at aol.com Loumetelko at aol.com
Wed Apr 15 17:58:21 MDT 2009

Subject: [TR] TR4A Interior ?

I just received info from my  BMIHT certificate that confirms my '67 TR4A
was
originally fitted with a  Matador Red leather interior (it shows a code of:
12). What I am unsure  of is if the seats and panels would have had the
piping in
the same color  red, or white as is the only offering by Moss.

TRA's  TR4A  Concours guide states   "....colors  available for seats and
other interior components were black, red or  blue.   Plastic piping was
white."

Lou Metelko
Auburn, Indiana

**************Great deals on Dellbs most popular laptops b Starting at
$479
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220631252x1201390195/aol?redir=http
:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B213968550%3B35701427%3Bh)