[TR] TR Toolbox

Geo Hahn ahwahnee18 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 22:27:08 MDT 2009

In part because much of Arizona driving is outside of cell phone service I
tend to carry a lot of stuff.  I have the AAA 200-mile tow package but still
prefer to fix and be on my way when I can.

I won't do the whole long ridiculous list here but among the spares an extra
coil and an electric fuel pump are 2 things that have gotten me and others
on our way again.

The most recent item I've added is xtreme tape which purports to be superior
for mending hoses etc -- available at Harbor Freight.

Geo