[TR] Seat Rail conclusion

John Gillis jgillis at tcd.ie
Sat Apr 11 11:50:00 MDT 2009

Thanks all now fitted, rather reluctant to slide, but they are an
original set that have been cleaned and painted, so a bit pitted and
rough in places. The other thing, you know that line about if you
presume - it makes an ass of you and me, well I did and never thought
to ask which way the rails bolt to the floor, i.e with the screws on
the inside or outside of the L bracket, of course I picked the wrong
one, but eventually figured it. I guessing I should be somewhat
quicker with the second seat. Perfect advice as usual
John and his Irish TR  ;-)