[TR] TR2 seat rails

Loumetelko at aol.com Loumetelko at aol.com
Sat Apr 11 10:49:51 MDT 2009

In a message dated 4/11/2009 8:10:37 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jgillis at tcd.ie writes:

. I managed to figure out how it all goes together  except
> for which side the rail with the adjustment lever goes,  is it
> inside, i.e gearbox tunnel side or outside, i.e door  side?.
> Thanks in advance
> John
> 1954 TR2 (long  door)
John:
According to TRA's guide  "The seat slides were mounted to the body  with
cadmium plated slotted body bolts, with the lock release lever assembly  mounted
on the outboard side.  This lever is marked "A. W. Chapment /  Leveroll /
London S. W.6".

Hurry up John, real spring is about three weeks away!

Lou Metelko
Auburn, Indiana