[TR] Crane/Allison MOLEX Plug Needed

Michael Porter mdporter at dfn.com
Thu Apr 9 20:38:55 MDT 2009

J.C. Hassall wrote:
> At 11:06 AM 4/8/2009, Brian Thomas wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Does anyone have a "spare" white plastic Molex plug housing.  This is
>> used to hold the 3 wires from the distributor pickup and is
>> apparently the same for all Crane/Allison electronic distributor kits.
>>
>> I need one because the exchanged installation kit supplied by Crane
>> last fall did not include one and of course CRANE is no longer in
>> business.
>>
>> Hopefully someone with a failed unit will still have this part and be
>> willing to part with it for a nominal fee.
>
> Brian, Radio Shack carries these connectors.

If no luck at Radio Shack, they can be found in Molex's online catalog:

http://www.molex.com

Once you have a type and/or number, the part can likely be ordered
through either Digi-Key, http://www.digikey.com  , or Newark,
http://www.newark.com/molex

Cheers.

--

Michael Porter
Roswell, NM

Never let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's within walking distance....