[TR] GT6

TRDOCTOR at aol.com TRDOCTOR at aol.com
Wed Apr 8 20:48:43 MDT 2009

Thanks, Joe.  I will check it out.

Sam and Carol Clark

In a message dated 4/8/2009 9:35:31 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
spitlist at cox.net writes:

It could  be a simple problem with fuel tank venting.  If there is not a  vent
source, the suction that develops inside the tank could cause  fuel
starvation.  It is worse the more fuel that is in the  tank.

I found that out the hard way when I used a non vented GT6 cap on  my Spit
and the first time I filled it up, the thing barely got out of the  gas
station before it stalled.  I  opened the cap and heard a  whoosh of air
rushing into the tank.  I added a vent hold and never  had another problem.

Joe