[TR] GT6

TRDOCTOR at aol.com TRDOCTOR at aol.com
Wed Apr 8 20:22:59 MDT 2009

Thanks, Randall.  I thought the guy I bought the car from had  done It. It
has a new fuel pump and a raft of things that  were done before we bought
it  We have driven the car several hundred miles  before this happened.

In a message dated 4/8/2009 8:58:05 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
tr3driver at ca.rr.com writes:

>  Anyone else have any ideas?

1) Sediment bowl.

2) Many  radiator shops will now recondition gas tanks to better than new,
for about  the same price as new.   Eg,
http://www.gastankrenu.com/loc-dealer.htm

If there isn't one in  your area, I believe at least Mac's Radiator (the
agent up the road from  me, in Bellflower, CA) will do it by mail.  If he
won't, I  will.

3) Or you can do it yourself with  POR-15
http://www.por15.com/US-STANDARD-TANK-SEALER/productinfo/TSG/

Randall

**************Feeling the pinch at the grocery store?  Make dinner for $10
or less. (http://food.aol.com/frugal-feasts?ncid=emlcntusfood00000001)