[TR] TR3A Pinion Driving Flange

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Tue Apr 7 07:10:57 MDT 2009

> Does
> anyone have  experience with the Speedi-Sleeve?  Does it
> really work?

I have used Speedi-Sleeves in several places (although not this particular
one) and they have worked very well for me.  The product has been around for
a long time (although I think Moss has only recently started to carry them).
I got mine from a local NAPA store, but it appears that not all NAPA stores
carry the genuine Speedi-Sleeves (and the imitations don't have as many
sizes available).

You can read more on the maker's website:
http://www.skf.com/portal/skf_us/home/news?contentId=513135

Randall