[TR] Wrenches

acekraut11 at aol.com acekraut11 at aol.com
Sun Apr 5 18:30:31 MDT 2009

 Craftsman should never refuse to honor a warranty because of "abuse".? Those of us old enough will recall the old television ad that showed their Craftsman desert truck team using a wrench to join two ropes or chains or something like that in order to allow their truck to be towed out of a jam.? Clearly they are advertising a use for which the tool wasn't designed.? By advertising such they would have a hard time arguing that a broken tool shouldn't be warrantied due to non designed use.

Aaron