[TR] another loss for Triumphs

Wayne Lee wayne at motorcarriage.com
Sat Sep 27 18:10:05 MDT 2008

   Yes, God Bless Him and you had to love him for his Racing prowess no
matter what he was driving.
   I wasn't aware of him ever racing a TR4 though. I knew he won the SCCA D
Production National Championship in the ex Tullius Group 44 Triumph TR6. If
anyone has any info on him racing a TR4, I'd love to see it.
Cheers,
Wayne Lee
Douglas, MA
64 TR4